| Spoiler warning!|
This blog contains plot details about upcoming episode(s).
It features a new Clark Kent who's becoming Superman, but is plaqued with personal issues to international disasters and wars in a world that puts it's demands on a Man of Steel.
- Tom Welling as Clark Kent - The 28 year-old Clark Kent is the Last Survivor of Krypton, being sent away by his scientist father Jor-El in a spaceship at Krypton's last moment. Being found by a kindly farmer couple really raised high morality and responsibility in Clark's heart. Clark first works at the Metropolitan Star, Daily Planet's rival, but after showing his skills, gets a solid job as a investigation reporter at the Daily Planet. Clark is often seen as a loner who never lets anyone in, which is because of the fallout between the young Clark and Alexander back in Smallville. Clark shows little or no concern of Superman's vigilante status.
- Erica Durance as Lois Lane - Lois Lane is Superman's beloved. She is a tough-as-nails reporter who will do anything to get the scoop. Lois works at the Daily Planet as a investigation reporter under the gruff Perry White. Lois thinks of Clark as a loner, and has at many points tried to fix Clark up with friends which often fails.
- Michael McKean as Perry White - Perry White is the Daily Planet's gruff editor who won't take crap from anyone. Having grown up in the Suicide Slums, Perry learned early to always stand tough in any situation and never give up. Perry is often critical of Superman regarding his status as a "dangerous vigilante".
- Aaron Ashmore as Jimmy Olsen - Jimmy Olsen is Clark Kent's best and probably only friend. Clark and Jimmy's history goes back all the way from Superman's first apperance and Clark Kent's sudden apperance in Metropolis.
- John Schneider as Jonathan Kent
- Annette O' Toole as Martha Kent
- Unknown as Morgan Edge
- Keri Lynn Pratt as Cat Grant
- Unknown as Franklin Stern
- Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor
- Unknown as Captain Marvel
- Unknown as Billy Batson
- Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Adrianne Palicki as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- Kyle Gallner as Bart Allen/Flash/Impulse
- Lee Thompson Young as Vic Stone/Cyborg
- Phil Morris as J'Onn J'onzz
- Eric Martsolf as Booster Gold
The first season of this action-packed series features Clark Kent's journey to becoming a full-fledged superhero.
- Tom Welling - Clark Kent